Get it all: synopsis, bios, images, poster and trailer.
If you also need video clips from the film for broadcast, please contact email@example.com.
For interviews, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What people have been saying
- Variety – “Hugely entertaining… will leave audiences gobsmacked.”
- The Globe and Mail – “Smart, snappy”
- NOW Magazine – 4/5 Ns
- Toronto Star – Recommended
- The Matinee – “Bright and vibrant.”
- The Arts Guild – 9.6/10, “A welcoming and highly accessible documentary. . .Fantastic“
- Sean Kelly on Movies – “Eye-opening.”
- Examiner.com – Nine Films Worth Seeing on Canadian Film Day
- Digital Journal – “Compelling and inspiring.”
NPR Interview: In Just Eat It Filmmakers Feast for 6 months on Discarded Food (Nov 19, 2015)
Al Jazeera: Panel Discussion on Making #FoodWaste Illegal (June 3, 2015)